Miyerkules, Abril 19, 2017

WHY'S

Why i started a blog? take time to read this :



I am not really the type of person who loves to travel . if you ask me why? i  have 3 reasons.

see below 3 why's :

1. PRIORITY
2. TIME
3. MONEY

oopps Let me explain ok?

First Travel is excluded in my priority.Second I work long hours in office then i spend my rest day with my son, So I don't have much time for vacation  :( It can be pretty stressful right? and Lastly, I feel like I wasted money woooh
Feeling practical Char!

Therefore i realize life is so short " quotes : never waste a moment, It maybe the last with someone you love. " actually lately ko lang na realize to. Very wrong HAHAHA so this is it pancit. I searched a beautiful places/destinations where me and my family can enjoy r' vacation.

Ps. There are certainly a lot of destination that its really easy to locate. CHEERS ! thanks to MR. Google :) pusuan mo bes heart heart ❤❤❤ HAHA but .. to be honest i find it really hard to have an idea about the prices and suitable  accommodation. hayst! its bit hard for me, thought since i have a son and of course i really want to budget all my expenses. ganyang talaga tayong mga mommies :)

Lemme continue my story ok? thank you wink wink ..

So here we go while browsing in google I sew a lots of blog's as we all know blogging is one of the most popular's way's of communicating and spreading chismis joke HAHAH i mean spreading information. I bet you already knew that wink wink ** then boom I suddenly thought " i really want to try blogging then ta duh! I find myself searching how to do blog etc. blah blah blah! to make it short from today you can see and reads my post.

Looking forward hopes my blog's help. Don't be shy to ask me if you have any question. tia! kindly wait for my post soon :)

Big thanks for reading this.

ps : sorry po hindi ako magaling sa english pag pasensyahan nyo na


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento